Terms and Conditions
Whilst course content is built to be suitable for any age group, anyone under the age of 18 should be supervised by a responsible adult at any Live Online Classes or Webinars. Whilst the tutor is fully DBS checked and a qualified youth worker, adults attending courses and classes are not vetted. In addition, no one under the age of 13 is permitted to sign up to courses due to the social media nature of the community element of the platform. We hope to offer courses and classes specifically for young people in the future. Please contact us directly if your school or organisation would be interested in this.
By accessing this Amaris Arts website (hosted in Zenler.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Basic Rules for Courses, Classes and Community
There are some basic rules in place to ensure everyone feels safe to take part
••• The golden rule - 'Love each other'•••
The following rules are a more defined explanation of this golden rule in action
• Be Kind and Courteous - We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required
• No Hate Speech or Bullying - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated
• Be encouraging and supportive - Constructive criticism is fine but please be encouraging and supportive of each other on your learning journey
• Respect Everyone's Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group. On the flip side, only share that which you are comfortable with others on the course knowing
• No Promotions or Spam - Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed
• No unrelated posts - Please do not post or share unrelated things on the group page. Please give a description for anything you do share from elsewhere etc Thank you
Permission is granted to use the materials on Amaris Arts web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Amaris Arts web site.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Amaris Arts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Amaris Arts web site are provided 'as is'. Amaris Arts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Amaris Arts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Amaris Arts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Amaris Arts Internet site, even if Amaris Arts or an Amaris Arts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Amaris Arts web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Amaris Arts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Amaris Arts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Amaris Arts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Amaris Arts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Amaris Arts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Copyright @ Amaris Arts. All rights reserved
Amaris Arts - Powered By Zenler